A rare opportunity to take on dental assisting responsibilities without any prior certification. You will quickly learn how to take Dental X-rays, as well as use Dentrix. Bring your passion for patient care to this highly rated dental office in Anaheim, CA. Santa Fe Dental group is looking to add 4 back office dental assistants to their office this January.
Certification is not required, as long as you can take Dental X-rays or learn how on the job. Ability to speak Spanish is also a plus, but not required. Motivation for a dental assisting job is key.
All candidates are welcome, whether experienced, certified, or non-experienced candidates, including fresh graduates!
- Assist doctors with patient care, digital x-rays, sterilization, etc.
- Clean and prep dental equipment and sterilization
- Other office work. Software used is Dentrix.
- Experience is not required, although some experience or background in dental assisting is helpful
- Spanish is a big plus, but not required
- Need to be able to take Dental X-rays or learn how on the job (no certification needed)
- Comfortable with Dentrix or can easily pick it up