Urgently hiring a Transportation Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Transportation Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Plano, TX warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Transportation Coordinatoryou will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Transportation Coordinator
- Coordinate domestic and export freight shipments
- Quote, book, secure all documents for import customs clearance
- Develop plans to align organizational objectives with achievable targets intended to meet leadership expectations
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports to provide shipment status
- Coordinate with logistics service providers on vessel schedules, docs, and payment status with accounting
Requirements for Transportation Coordinator
- Good to have 1+ years of global logistics experience, not required
- A plus if you are able to speak Korean
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- High degree of attention to detail