Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Urgently Hiring! Hiring Java Developers! Must be bilingual in Korean!
Are you ready for a change in your programming career? Samsung SDS is hiring a Java Developer for their Plano, TX location! If you want to take your career up a notch, we want to hear from you!
As a Java Developer at Samsung SDS, you will be part of a team that cares and makes an impact for the company. You will code, test and implement programs that are essential to our success. Experience with programming is a big plus and the ability to speak Korean is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #TAO1
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Code, test, debug, implement for JAVA Web programs to maintain & enhance existing TMS (Transportation Management System) system
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity
- Manage a Web Application Server and deployment of TMS system
- Monitor application logs & provide basic administrative work
- Provide first tier system support for daily operations of users
- Coordinate & setup interface with various vendors using ED
- Apply and test software package for TMS during install & upgrade
- Emergency support due to system issues during the night and weekend
Requirements for Java Developer
- Ability to speak Korean
- Experience in JAVA Web Programming is helpful
- Experience in Oracle SQL query writing and performance enhancement
- Experience in maintenance of Web Application Server
- Additional relevant experience: JAVA Web (HTML, Java Script, XSLT) programming experiences in Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance
- Technical expertise in integrating logistics systems with 3rd party applications using EDI
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills required for design, creation and testing of programs
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members, customers and others