The Gender Confirmation Center is a highly rated surgical office looking for an experienced surgical coordinator that can join the team and take charge of accommodating patients with exceptional customer service. This team is committed to mutual respect and high ethical standards within the team and toward their work.
As a surgical coordinator, you will accommodate patients and seek to anticipate needs with the highest level of service. Other vital tasks you will take over includes calendaring preops and postops surgery, following up with patient payments, and ordering surgical products needed for surgery.
Responsibilities for Surgery Coordinator
- Calendar surgeries into the schedule
- Schedule surgery information into the Facilities
- Schedule patient payments and details of each surgery patient onto the Office Calendar
- Follow up with up-coming surgery, patient's with labs, insurance approvals, medical clearance, ekg, etc.
- Order all surgical products needed for surgery, double-check if we always have supplies necessary for surgery
- Monitor Hospital/Facility Calendar by releasing time before the deadline if we are not utilizing our surgery time
Requirements for Surgery Coordinator
- Surgery Scheduling experience preferred
- Customer Service experience
- Extremely organized
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Be compassionate and accommodating to patients, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Professional appearance and attire