Immediately Hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Software Engineer to add to the team in Austin, TX! If you're self-motivated and knowledgeable with operating systems then we want to talk to you!
As a Software Engineer you will work in a fast paced environment, and must adapt quickly to change. You will troubleshoot applications, and ensure all operations are moving smoothly.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSIT1
- Act as a liaison among shift members, system engineers, and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for creating SOP, managing KPI to improve job performance, providing training to members, making the drill scenario and conducting the drill test/evaluation
- Provide technical support on the second level issues escalated by tier 1 staff, contacting HQ EDM team to get the 3rd level support
- Analyze user requirements and provide the feedback
- Improve the policy and procedure, helping and guiding any technical questions and issues from shift member
- Support Manager with MBO definition and evaluation for team members
- Participate in management meetings, and provide reports as needed
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean
- Experience in utilizing and troubleshooting applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience in using Linux OS
- A plus if you have experience in operating middleware system like Apache or Tomcat and in supporting regular preventive
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Understand the impact of software upgrades to systems and the impact on the user community