Immediately Hiring a Shift Leader for Popeyes!
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is looking for a Shift Leader to serve their new and loyal customers with excellent customer service!
To be a successful Shift Leader at Popeyes you must enjoy working with people who take food seriously but can have fun preparing and serving it! As a Shift Leader of the restaurant you will focus on delivering sales and profit results through profitability, guest, people & operations.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #CAM1
Responsibilities for Shift Leader
- Be a role model for Team Members by working hard to implement shift plan and drive operational results
- Manages cash control per the policy manual and counts cash on hand, at shift changes and at closing to determine shortages/overages and prepares bank deposits
- Review and approve invoices and ISTs
- Reviews restaurant results to identify successes and areas for improvement
- Ensures that restaurant upholds operational and brand standards
Requirements for Shift Leader
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 50 pounds
- Ability to kneel to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work long and/or irregular shifts as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant