Kickstart your career with this killer, cross-functional internship at a rapidly growing new career platform based in San Francisco. As an intern, you will dually be responsible for sales lead generation and campaign management.
On the lead generation side, you'll research and add leads into SalesForce for our sales development representative to call.
On the campaign management side, you'll launch and optimize new campaigns by using job boards, like Indeed and analytics tools, like Google Analytics.
You will be trained by and report directly to the founding product manager, as well as collaborate with operations, sales, and design.
A great opportunity to join an innovative Silicon Valley startup. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies.
Sales lead generation (50%)
- Prepare your target list of medical clinics, doctor offices, dental clinics, and more
- Research sites like Indeed to find potential customers (small healthcare employers) and qualify them as solid leads for our sales rep to call
- Create leads in SalesForce based off your research
- Qualitatively analyze SalesForce graphs to understand sales trends
- Collaborate with product and sales manager, customer success rep, and sales development rep to determine which territories to tackle
Campaign & operations management (50%)
- Be responsible for managing 20-50 customers' job advertisements at a time
- Analyze user traffic on tools like Google Analytics, and reoptimize campaigns based off your findings
- Collaborate with operations, product management, and sales to drive job advertising campaign success
- Research market trends and hiring insights using Indeed, Google Analytics, etc
- Prepare assignments for Graphic Designer to adjust landing pages and campaigns
To be a rockstar intern:
- Either graduated or graduation date is in 2021 with relevant BA/BS (business, economics, healthcare administration, etc)
- Must be able to work 25-30+ hours Monday to Friday
- Preferably excited about growing into a full-time role in sales or operations
- Relevant internship experience (e.g. lead generation, data analytics, sales, recruiting, etc) is preferred
- Analytical, detail oriented, and able to do high volume of data entry tasks with intellect
- Computer literacy and business acumen
- Comfortable with SalesForce/CRM or able to quickly learn SalesForce
- Experience or knowledge of medical and/or staffing industry is a big plus, but not required
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability