UBreakiFix offers much more than a paycheck. We provide an exciting work environment with a community of tech learners where you can be yourself while investing in your repair, sales and customer service skill sets. If Information Technology, computer repairs, or electronics is your game, we want to hear from you!
Our Repair Technician quickly and accurately diagnoses our customers' technology issues and makes solution based recommendations in a timely fashion, follows up with customers through the electronic repair process, and offers personalized solutions like insurance or device protection products.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY! #TAO1
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting and repairing phones
- Sell personalized product solutions that meet customer needs
- Expand your knowledge of technology and repair
- Deliver world class customer service
- Demonstrate uBreakiFix Core Values in all interactions
- Be responsible for inventory management
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Drivers License
- Ability to learn quickly
- A plus if you have any experience with mobile or MAC/PC repair
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent