Urgently Hiring! Training will be provided!
Village Chiropractic Center is looking for a team player that will help them achieve wellness through a combination of skill and expertise. In order to be the perfect match for this Rehabilitation Technician role, you will want to grow with the practice by providing excellent customer service and a willingness to serve others.
As a Rehabilitation Technician your goal is to provide patients with an exceptional experience by understanding their needs and concerns! Great customer care skills are a must.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Assist doctor with various tasks, projects and treatments
- Execute therapeutic/corrective exercise and stretching/mobility exercises
- Do postural and movement analysis
- Perform soft-tissue work and heat/cold applications
- Perform other physical therapy and massage techniques as needed
- Must be competent with general anatomy
- Ideal candidate is anyone with the following background: Degree in any health science major, athletic training, personal training, group fitness training/coaching, nutrition, Physical Therapy tech/assistant
- CPR Certified
- Candidate will be trained on these techniques to treat and analyze patient's under direct supervision of the main doctor