Immediately Hiring a Certified Medical Assistant!
Join this highly rated medical office as a Certified Medical Assistant! Leading Skin Care Centers is looking for a bright and welcoming individual who can take charge of patient facing duties. If you have a passion for healthcare, we want to speak to you!
As a Medical Assistant, you will be in the back office assisting with administrative tasks related to educating patients with pre and post op medications, maintaining instruments, as well as helping patients as they walk in. Certificate is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
Responsibilities for Certified Medical Assistant
- Update patient's medical records
- Greet patients
- Pre-screen patients by taking patient vitals, including height, weight, and blood pressure
- Maintain surgical instruments
- Assist the surgeon in the back office
- Perform patient education including instructions about medications
- Other Medical Assistant duties
Requirements for Certified Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and data entry
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills