Patient Care Coordinator
Azzolino Chiropractic Neurology & Integrative Wellness,
San Francisco CA 94109
Azzolino Chiropractic Neurology & Integrative Wellness is expanding their team and has an immediate opening for a talented medical receptionist. They are an integrative health care clinic with internationally respected Chiropractic Neurologists, Chiropractors, and Naturopathic Doctors. They are interested in a person with the potential of performing at the same caliber.
Working in a high-call volume medical office, you will provide patients with information about an integrative approach and evaluation process. The candidate in this role most provide excellent, friendly customer service at every step of the patient experience and must manage the front desk process from check in to check out.
Candidates must have medical office or customer service experience, excellent communication skills, be computer proficient (as we are a paperless office), and capable of multitasking in a fast paced environment. A health care stipend and retirement is provided.
Salary range: $15 - $25. Negotiable, depending on experience. Competitive benefits: retirement plan and paid time off.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening office and preparing clinic for the day
- Checking voicemails/emails, communicating messages to doctors, and making adjustments in daily schedule
- Greeting patients as they arrive and leave clinic
- Answering multiple phone lines and responding to emails throughout the day
- Maintaining accurate schedule and updating patient information
- Elegantly describing services provided and knowing how to schedule a patient's initial evaluation
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Collecting payments at the time of service
- Providing administrative support such as phone and email communication with patients, as well as various copying, scanning, and faxing.
- Must adhere to HIPAA and all confidentiality requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and follow up skills required
- Professional appearance and demeanor is required when interacting with patients and co-workers
- Superior customer service and ability to anticipate patients' needs
- Past experience working in a high-volume medical office
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail and bringing tasks to completion.
- Must adhere to office guidelines and use good judgement in all situations
- Must be punctual, reliable, and flexible
Please visit www.azzolino.com, for additional information about the practice.
Job Type: Full time.
Salary range: $15 - $25. Negotiable, depending on experience.
Working Days: Monday to Saturday Preferred.
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.