Benefits: Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Seeking a full-time Front Desk Receptionist for a busy Optometry practice. The ideal candidate should be outgoing, punctual, and have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including bonuses, a benefits allowance, paid time off, free vision care and product discounts on glasses/contacts.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Greeting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying and filing both Vision and Medical Insurance
- Obtaining and entering patient data
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Taking payment, and other administrative duties as needed
More experienced candidates will also do Optician/Optometric Assistant tasks, such as
- Pre-testing patients in preparation to see the doctor
- Transcribing the exam for the doctor
- Educating patient on eyewear options
- Sales and payments
- Adjusting/repairing eyewear
- Experience either as a Front Desk Receptionist or in an optometry office
- Outgoing, punctual, and have a positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Retail optical sales experience is a big plus, not required
- Spanish is a big plus, not required