Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, dental and health insurance, employee discount, PTO
Take your career to the next level! Bring your front desk and optometry skills to this highly rated optometry office. Seeking a friendly customer service oriented new team member.
As an Optometric Technician, you will be responsible for scheduling, billing, operating preliminary machines, facilitating orders, and patient correspondence.
- Scheduling appointments
- Insurance (authorizing, quoting benefits)
- Billing out patients
- Operating preliminary machines (auto-ref, tonometer, visual field & OCT)
- Facilitating contact lens orders
- Miscellaneous office work
- Patient correspondence
- Optometry/Optical experience or education.
- Open to less experienced candidates with the right skills and traits looking to grow in an optometry office