Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Operator
- Find best solutions based on data for operational issues
- Analyze P&L regularly for Logistics operations, such as ocean and air forwarding, local delivery
- Track and trace shipments(Air/Ocean/Rail/Truck) and update in Cello VMS(Visibility Management System)
- Manage strategy planning for logistics
- Manage KPIs for various branches, customers, and carriers
- Make reports to Team leader, Regional HQ, customers
- Manage and monitor productivity of warehouses and employees in warehouses
- 1+ years of relevant experience in freight forwarding operation within the logistics industry
- Ability to travel 35% in US, Canada and Mexico
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, especially in Excel using VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally with all levels of the organization including customers and carriers