We are a small, well-established practice in a newly remodeled office, looking for an enthusiastic, bright, and reliable Medical Office Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist for long-term employment.
If you would like to be part of an office that will consider you a partner of the group, and treat you accordingly, you should definitely apply! We love employees with initiative, and we prefer to promote within. Please take pride in your work, have a strong work ethic, be efficient, detail-oriented, and enjoy helping patients and fellow team members.
Salary based on experience. The workdays will be Tuesday through Friday and with the possibility of Saturdays in the future. Flexible schedule.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Assisting people with choosing glasses and styles that look good. We will train the rest.
- Answering phone and scheduling
- Checking and billing insurance
- Keeping office clean and orderly
- Maintain supplies and materials for the office
- Test patients with electronic instruments
- Minor repairs
- Soft Contact Lens Training
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Relevant experience is helpful, not required
- Strong work ethic
- Efficient detail oriented
- Passionate about helping patients and team members