Join this 5 star neurosurgical practice as an experienced Medical Receptionist. Dr. Brian Andrews, at Pacific Neurosurgery, has provided exceptional spine and brain care to patient's located in the San Francisco Bay Area, as well as patients located nationally and internationally.
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing stellar customer service while running the front office. You will welcome patients, schedule appointments and collect payments. Experience in a medical office setting is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Greet and welcome patients
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Perform patient registration and scheduling
- Collect payments and verify insurance
- Balance cash drawer
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Experience in a medical office setting
- Big plus if you have experience working in a Neuro-Surgery office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- A plus if you have EPIC experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive attitude and detail oriented
- High school graduate or equivalent