Urgently Hiring! Open to both experienced and less experienced candidates!
Join this highly rated optometry office as a Medical Receptionist! EyeClinic of Bellevue is seeking a high energy, people-oriented teammate to run the front desk of their optical practice. Serving patients for over 50 years, this optometry office helps people feel confident in eyewear and treats them like family.
As a Medical Receptionist you will be responsible for providing administrative support and the best customer service possible. You will check patients in, help them find the right style glasses, and update optical records. No optometry experience required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Screen and answer phone calls
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar
- Collect payments and follow up on unpaid claims
- Check insurance eligibility and pre-authorizations
- Other medical receptionist duties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and able to multitask
- High school degree or equivalent