Benefits: Health insurance, paid time off, bonus pay
Coastal Anti-Aging Medical Group is a functional and internal, concierge medical practice which offers personalized care for its patients. They focus on promoting patients’ longevity, overall well-being, and proactive disease prevention rather than the retroactive care of traditional medicine.
This practice is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Office Assistant. Having medical office experience or education is helpful.
This position will begin part-time (Mon, Wed, Thurs) and may convert to full-time depending on COVID restrictions and patient flow.
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply through Teamanics!
- Front office duties and medical reception
- Checking in patients
- Taking calls from patients, pharmacies, and hospitals with pleasant phone etiquette
- Verifying patient and insurance information
- Perform preliminary physical tests (checking blood pressure, weight, temperature)
- Respond to patient inquiries and pharmacy requests
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Medical office experience or education is preferred, but not required
- Marketing and social media experience is a plus
- Phlebotomy experience is a plus
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter and team player