Benefits: Dental, Life, Health, Vision, and Disability insurance, Flexible schedule, PTO
Take your career to the next level! Bring your medical office skills and passion for patient care to this highly rated urgent care office. CityDoc Urgent Care Center is looking to add multiple Medical Assistant Back Office/Lab Techs to our offices in Dallas-Fort Worth area, including the following locations:
- 2909 McKinney Ave Ste B Dallas, TX 75204
- 5301 W. Lovers Ln #109 Dallas, TX 75209
- 10759 Preston Rd Ste. 200-2 Dallas, TX 75230
- 3020 W. 7th Street Ft. Worth, TX 76107
- For a Front Desk Medical Receptionist position in their Dallas office, please apply here instead.
CityDoc is looking for candidates with health care experience and exception customer service skills. You will be responsible for running tests for COVID-19 specimens efficiently and accurately.
Flexible schedule. Hours Currently Available: 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday- Saturday and Sunday 9am - 6pm. Full-time
- Perform a variety of duties related to quality control, documentation, and reporting
- Help provide detailed reports and analysis
- Will be well-trained to maintain safety conditions
- Will be passionate for doing work that makes things move forward
- Operating laboratory equipment used in rapid Covid-19 testing including pipettes, including sending out PCR test, and others.
- Organizing multiple specimen tests with differing variations.
- Maintain accurate documentation including specimen records, testing records, equipment use records.
- Perform work according to applicable Operating Procedures, Sterilization Protocols, Test Procedures, Forms, Safety Guidelines, and current best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Vital Signs Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred/Optional)
- Passionate about building the future of healthcare
- Exceptional ability to solve problems
- Extreme work ethic
- Time management & organizational skills