Join this well established dermatology clinic as a Medical Assistant. Carnegie Dermatology Laser Surgery offers a wide range of medical dermatology treatments using the latest technologies and techniques. If you are ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Medical Assistant, you will assist the physician in various procedures. You perform both pre and post operative care. Experience in a dermatology office is required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MA1
- Assist physician in medical, cosmetic and laser procedures
- Provide pre-care and post-care treatment instructions as needed
- Assist in recording prescribed treatments, medications, biopsies, cultures, photos, prescriptions, prior authorization and procedures within established guidelines
- Understand patient flow and anticipate provider's next steps to the best of their ability
- Prep rooms before and after patients, including checking all equipment at the beginning of each shift to ensure all is in proper working order
- Experience working in a dermatology medical office required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- A big plus is you have medical assistant certificate, but not required
Carnegie Dermatology Laser Surgery goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.