Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring a Logistic Strategy Manager! Bilingual in Korean required!
Samsung SDS is looking for a Logistic Strategy Manager who is committed to being a team player! This role is based in Plano, TX. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistic Strategy Manager you will be responsible for managing strategy planning for logistics business. Bilingual in Korean required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
Responsibilities for Logistics Strategy Planning Manager
- Responsible to manage strategy planning for logistics business
- Make plans for new service offering
- Analyze P&L regularly for Logistics operations
- Manage KPIs for various branches, customers, and carriers
- Make reports to Team leader, Regional HQ, HQ(in Korea), customers
- Analyze operational issues and find best solutions based on data
- Investigate logistics market and competitive companies
- Involve M&A, Joint Venture in North America
Requirements for Logistics Strategy Planning Manager
- Bilingual Korean required
- 3+ years relevant experience or Strategy Planning in logistics
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA degree preferred
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Prioritization, able to shift focus to urgent issues
- Authorized to working in U.S
- Organized, good attitude, and ability to work in a team setting
- Able to business travel internationally