Urgently hiring a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of their Santa Fe Springs, CA warehouse! You will effectively manage goods and keep transportation running smoothly.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will work cross functionally with other teams to ensure environmental and social sustainability of logistics operations. This role plays a critical support function for driving growth through effective execution.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements
- Coordinate with customers cargo bookings(FCL/LCL) and manage delivery to destination
- Handle customer requests and all troubleshooting issues
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staffs to coordinate
- Maintain essential documentation with up to date information
- Monitor account issues and recommend solutions
- Monitor trends and report changes to Management for action
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- Ability to speak Korean
- Education: College BA preferred
- Experience with freight forwarding or shipping industry prefered
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic