Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate special project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution center, making routine decisions using predetermined decision alternatives on matters that have business impact
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance (Forecast, Routing, KPI, Container and Load management)
- Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and delivery of priority and KPI containers
- Coordinate and execute special project transportation and ancillary services
- Document and data collection to support department projects/activities
- Work in a continuous improvement spirit across a highly-matrix working environment
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Requirements for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience
- General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is very helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in SAP, proficiency in Excel at intermediate to high level with emphasis on large data sample management
- Interprets gathered data to propose solutions and process improvement
- The ability to read, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents
- Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions