Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Operator to their team based in Austin, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Operator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving supply chain operations. You will be coordinating the movement of products across various transportation methods. Experience in the logistics or supply chain industry is a must! Bilingual in Korean is a plus.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Logistic Operator
- Monitor and manage the entire process of product movement via Air, Ocean, Land/trucking transportation process
- Track shipments across different channels
- Report monthly on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function
- Develop performance metrics to evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model
- Support to perform logistics procedures to achieve team goals by logistics policies.
- Keep proper records of all forms of transactions related to the team's logistics operations
- Monitor and resolve discrepancies and problems that can be found related to the transportation/logistics system
- Analyze areas of corporate logistics to find out the most cost-effective means and method of transporting supplies
- Coordinate with site managers and co-workers to assure effective operations
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Performs other job related duties as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Profit / Loss management, planing, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- All the tasks that directly or indirectly related to your job position and requested by company
Requirements for Logistic Operator
- Experience working in Logistics or Supply Chain industry required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Excellent communication and time management skills required
- Well-developed motivational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good customer care ability
- Ability to travel up to 10% (in U.S.)
- Experience in semiconductor or high tech industry is a plus
- Bilingual Korean/English is a plus