Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring Logistics Billing Specialists that speak Korean!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Bilingual Logistics Billing Specialist to add to their team in Coppell, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Billing Specialist
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database
- Ability to understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment
- Learning and understand how billing functions affect profit and loss statements
- Audit carrier freight bills
- Interpret tariffs and contracts
- Understand of the internal technologies required for daily functions
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Performs ad-hoc reporting, as required
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Other Logistics Billing Specialist duties
Requirements for Logistics Billing Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree
- Competent with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties
- Able to learn new systems quickly and adapt to abrupt change
- Can create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers