an hour DOE
Samsung SDS is looking to add a stellar Logistics Coordinator to their team based in Plano, TX! If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Logistics Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will maintain a high accuracy of on-time IOD/POD collection and identify trends and issues that can adversely affect on-time IOD/POD collections.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
- Maintain above 99% on time IOD/POD collection (within one business day from delivery)
- Download daily snapshots from TMS for analysis and action
- Manually confirm deliveries [IOD] to TMS
- Manually upload PODs to TMS
- Maintain daily communications with carriers to ensure on time deliveries
- Identify trends and issues that can adversely effect on time IOD/POD collections
- In depth understanding of our process for carrier education purposes
- Advise Team Leader of all current issues and exceptions
Requirements for Logistics Coordinator
- Experience with 3PL / domestic transportation
- Able to identify standard problems, escalate, and make recommendations
- Advance knowledge and high proficiency using PC based applications, specifically Excel
- System knowledge of SAP and TMS preferred
- Strong time management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow up
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills
- Ability to support seasonal weekend and overtime requirements per customer