Full-Time: Extendable contract
Urgently hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator!
Samsung SDS is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their Plano, TX location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will focus on meeting customers' expectations while improving delivery cycle operations. You will oversee destination transportation operations and coordinate speciali project transportation. General knowledge of logistics operations from factory to distribution center is a must!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Conduct a transactional process from factory to distribution center
- Oversee destination transportation operation to ensure execution and delivery of priority and KPI containers
- Provide analysis and report through data process and maintenance
- Coordinate and execute special project transportation
- Document and data collection to support projects
- Interpret product shipment information from various order and shipping documents
Requirements for Supply Chain Coordinator
- Bachelors or equivalent degree of experience
- General knowledge of logistics operations is helpful
- Great verbal and written communication
- Experience in SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel