Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately hiring Load Planners!
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Load Planner to their Coppell, TX warehouse location! If you are ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Load planner, you will be responsible for daily system optimization of the Transportation Management System. You will work closely with vendors and customers and resolve any operational issues. Experience planning loads for transportation in a warehouse is preferred.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Load Planner
- Organize and optimize the daily system in place for Transportation Management
- Communicate internally and externally to vendors and customers
- Resolve day to day operational issues
- Manage vendor communications
- Communicate with carrier/client to discuss/resolve escalated issues
- Report investigation outcomes to their affiliated communication channels
- Overlook and manage the physical movement of cargo using inland transportation to deliver the customer's cargo quickly and efficiently to the area requested by a customer
Requirements for Load Planner
- 1 year of load planning experience managing regional or Hub operations
- Proficient in Outlook, MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) required; lookups and pivot tables
- TMS and WMS system experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships with customers and carriers
- Prioritization skills; ability to shift one's focus to urgent issues while not falling behind on other duties