Schedule: Monday to Friday: 30 - 40 hours a week
As a Sales Operations/Business Analyst, you will become an expert in sales lead generation. You will learn how to research and add leads into SalesForce for our sales development representative to call. You should be comfortable with doing a high volume of data entry with intellectual thought and resourcefulness!
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing new career platform based in San Francisco. Teamanics is a new service of Metabyte that is disrupting staffing agencies the way Expedia disrupted travel agencies!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW!
- Learn how to research sites like Indeed to find potential customers (small healthcare employers)
- Qualify the potential customers as solid leads for our sales rep to call
- Learn Salesforce and create leads for the potential customers you find
- Collaborate with sales and operations team to determine which territories to tackle
- Hit your quotas for # of quality leads per day
- If interested in growing into a full-time role, potentially learn other aspects of sales operations such as cold calling, data analytics, recruiting, et
To be a rockstar sales operations analyst (lead gen):
- Preferably a recent graduate with BA/BS (business, economics, healthcare administration, etc). Open to other majors with relevant skills
- Plus if relevant internships or 1-2 years of experience in lead generation, data analytics, sales, recruiting, etc
- Candidates without experience that have relevant skills with a strong motivation for sales operations will be considered
- Analytical, detail oriented, and able to do high volume of data entry tasks with intellect
- Computer literacy and business acumen
- Plus if you're comfortable with SalesForce/CRM, otherwise we will teach you
- Experience or knowledge of medical and/or staffing industry is a plus, but not required
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision and maximum accountability