Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Helpdesk Technician to support the team in Ridgefield Park, NJ! If you're great at multitasking, carry excellent customer service skills and have IT Helpdesk experience, we want to talk to you!
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be the main point of contact for customers. You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. Ability to speak Korean is required.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Helpdesk
- Install new hardware and software upgrades requested from users
- Provide on-site technical support and end-user technical training at assigned sites which may include travel to remote sites
- Conduct analysis and troubleshooting via telephone, email and using remote assistance
- Create and update Microsoft-based OS Image and Apple OS X for internal usage
- Install and perform maintenance on proprietary system/s
- Resolve technical problems with computing equipment and software
Requirements for IT Helpdesk
- +1 year of IT Helpdesk or Desktop Support experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/2019, PC Imaging, PC hardware, Remote Support, and VPN experience in a corporate setting, preferred
- Excellent communications and customer support skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds required
- Must have a good understanding of backing up and deploying images to various Laptops /Desktops