Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Urgently hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!
Samsung SDS is looking for a stellar Information Technology Help Desk Specialist to support the team in Auburn Hills, MI. If you're great at multitasking and have excellent customer service skills, then we want to talk to you!
As an IT Help Desk Specialist (Bilingual/Korean), you will be the Urgently hiring! Bilingual in Korean is a must!main point of contact for customers! You will answer questions, look into IT problems and find solutions. The ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSIT1
Responsibilities for IT Helpdesk
- Develop and maintain processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset life cycle
- Define, maintain, and update policies and procedures for acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation and disposal of IT assets
- Track inventory of all assets: copies of software licenses, warranties, maintenance records, all costs associated with asset and maintenance and support
- Reconcile and audit software licenses against installed asset base
- Recommend tools that best meet the organization’s needs
- Work closely with National sites to ensure policy compliance and asset maintenance
Requirements for IT Helpdesk
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows/Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, and Active Directory
- 3-5 years of experience working in asset management area and/or with related education/training
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA degree preferred, not required