Immediately Hiring Multiple Air and Ocean Exports and Imports Specialists!
Join this international logistics and freight forwarding company located in Union City, CA, as an Air & Ocean Export and Import team member. If you want to start or need a pivot in your logistics career, we want to hear from you!
As an Air and Ocean Exports and Imports Specialist you will organize and monitor shipment from A to Z and communicate with clients and departments in a timely manner about all shipments. Experience with freight forwarding in ocean and air is very helpful.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #CAM1
Responsibilities for Imports Specialist
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international ocean import & export shipments
- Guide clients through the complexities of international trade
- Communicate with vendors, truckers and customers to provide freight solutions & high-end customer service experience
- Handle general shipping documents
- Coordinate and arrange shipments
- Monitor and track shipment
Requirements for Imports Specialist
- Experience with freight forwarding in ocean/air
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out-going and forward-thinking mindset with the ability to decode problems in a timely manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Extensive experience is helpful but open to less experienced applicants