Front Office Coordinator
Oakland, CA 94612 (Downtown area)
Community Psychiatry improves access to exceptional behavioral health care in the communities that we serve throughout California. We specialize in connected care through in-person or telemedicine visits with a psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner, or therapist.
Together, we create a community where our patients can achieve total health and we can work better, by working together.
As the Front Office Coordinator, you will contribute to a positive patient experience by providing excellent customer service to all patients and providers through interactions on the phone and in person. Additionally, this position will coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the medical environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of recent admin/clerical experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Similar experience within a healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with NextGen desired
- Multi-line phone experience
- Cash handling experience
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability are covered 100% for employees.
- Guaranteed 3% contribution to your 401k plan.
- Menu of voluntary plans, including pet, legal services, and accident insurance.
- 10 paid holidays and a generous paid time off package.
Job Type: Full-time
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.