HealthFlex has been awarded a "Home Care Elite Top 500 Agency", "Best & Brightest Companies to Work For Bay Area", and "SF Business Times Fast 100, Top Women Owned Business & BBB Torch Award for Ethics".
As a Front Desk Medical Receptionist, you will coordinate patient care to help ensure that our community will get the quality home health care they need to improve their quality of life and well-being, one person at a time. Open to less experienced candidates with the right skills/traits who are looking for career growth!
You will receive highly competitive benefits:
- 100% Health Insurance (medical, vision and dental) with our company CORE plan as well as options for:
- FSA and HSA
- Dependent Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Employee Discount Program
- electronics, theme parks, vacation packages, car rentals, hotels, gifts/retail shopping, child & senior care products/services, movie tickets and rentals
- Paid vacation and sick time off accrual, and holiday pay
- Gym Reimbursement Program
Learn more about us here, but scroll down to apply through Teamanics!
- Answering high volume of incoming calls, screen and forward appropriately
- Provide information regarding inquiries in a professional manner
- Ensure efficient telephone communication
- Demonstrate courtesy and helpfulness towards anyone calling in
- Assist in the coordination of patient care
- Greets visitors, determines the purpose of visit and directs them to appropriate person
- Handle difficult and/or sensitive matters with careful judgement and tact on a consistent basis and advise supervisor of unresolved issues
- Assist with clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, sorting/distributing of documents
- Ensure patient confidentiality is met by respecting HIPAA rules and regulations
- Preferably has either healthcare/home health experience, business college education, or a similar background
- Experience as a Front Desk Medical Receptionist or in a high volume call center is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills
- Able to work under stress
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Organized and able to multitask in a busy environment
- Goal oriented, proactive and takes initiative
HealthFlex Home Health and Hospice goes beyond a resume and uses Teamanics to learn about your strengths. Your peers confirm your strengths by giving ratings.