Front Desk Receptionist
Estan Health Care
Stafford, TX 77477
Full-time. Monday to Friday
Candidate must have experience in home health care provider services. Must be bilingual and able to speak English and Spanish. If you are an interested candidate that is not bilingual, still apply, and we will consider you for other Front Desk Receptionist roles in or close to Houston, Texas.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
Competitive salary and benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan. Paid time off.
- Greeting guests
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Helping with typing and filing paperwork
- Scheduling meetings
- Doing background checks
- Sorting applications
- EVV visit maintenance
- Taking messages
- Running errands
- Other administrative duties
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.