Full Time, Part Time
Immediately Hiring a Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist! Spanish is a must!
Join this 5 star chiropractic and rehab center based in Spring, TX as a Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist! Elite Spine and Health Center is looking for an energetic team member to assist doctors and treat patients. Their brand is "Feel The Difference" and need a stellar teammate to promote that mission!
To be a rockstar Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist, you will need great customer service skills and a willingness to serve others. The ideal candidate has some experience with insurance verification and speaks Spanish!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #MR1
- Update patient medical information
- Intake and review referrals
- Review weekly schedules to provide patient reminders
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Obtain and maintain required authorizations
- Post electronic insurance payments and patients' payments
- Performs other Front Desk Receptionist tasks as assigned
- Ability to speak Spanish is required!
- Front Desk Receptionist experience in a medical office setting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Self motivated, organized, with a strong work ethic!