ImmeImmediately Hiring Multiple Food Packagers for a Food Facility!
"Draeger's Delicatessen" in San Francisco, is looking for multiple Food Packagers to join their state-of-the-art facility where their marketplace gourmet items are prepped, packed and shipped to surrounding supermarkets. This is a great opportunity for food runners, bussers, or servers who want to level up!
A successful Food Packager is familiar with food production standards and can ensure proper quality. Experience with operating steam jacketed kettles, rack ovens, and prep machinery is a plus! Serv-Safe certification preferred.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #CAM1
Responsibilities for Food Packager
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety standards
- Weights and measures designated ingredients for food preparation
- Stores food in designated areas
- Wraps and date for food safety and rotation procedures
- A plus if you have experience with operating rack ovens, and prep machinery such as Hobart blenders and Robot Coupes
- Willing to obtain Serv-Safe certification
Requirements for Food Packager
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Helpful to have a background as a server, food runner or busser at a restaurant
- Comfortable with operating steam jacketed kettles, rack ovens, and prep machinery such as Hobart blenders and Robot Coupes
- Serv-Safe certification preferred
- Great work ethic