Immediately hiring a Floating Teller at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits and SIGN ON BONUS offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Floating Teller provides top notch customer service and support to various branches in San Diego. You will work with customers to open new accounts, look at additional services that would help customers fulfill their financial needs and overall help to fulfill customers financial needs.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #FBS
Responsibilities for Floating Teller
- Support the assigned branch by performing duties in branch operations, new accounts and branch lending
- Occasionally assigned to safe deposit, vault, or credit departments
- Assist with special projects or bank conversions
- Ensures high quality customer service goals are met
- May train staff on proper bank procedures
- Assignments are located throughout the assigned region and may range in duration from one day to several months
- Driving is an essential function of this role and as such, employees must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
Requirements for Floating Teller
- High school degree or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in branch banking
- Broad application of branch operations, new accounts and sales principles, theories, and concepts
- Proficient knowledge of senior teller and intermediate new accounts duties
- Proficient training skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record