Immediately hiring an Administrative Assistant at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to our president and CEO by managing schedules and reporting expenses. You will make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Provide a variety of administrative and support services to President & CEO
- Serve as an administrative liaison to others within and outside of the company
- Represent the executive to internal associates and external customers and vendors
- Support the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the department or division
- Accept responsibility for some operational and administrative duties
- Make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work
- Facilitate correspondence and scheduling for executives
- Prepare and maintain complex reports and other pertinent operational data
Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or a related field preferred
- Reporting and expense reimbursement skills
- Experience managing schedules and providing administrative support
- Proficiency using Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Teams
- Ability to resolve and handle policy and procedure issues for department management
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information