an hour + benefits
Samsung SDS is looking for an E-commerce Operator for their Santa Fe Springs, CA location! Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As an E-commerce Operator you will oversee domestic and International transportation from supplies to customers, provide pricing for e-commerce related operations, and ensure operations are running smoothly. Extensive experience in the ecommerce industry is preferred.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for Supply Chain Operator
- Oversees domestic and international transportation from suppliers to destination
- Develops and maintains operational plans
- Provides pricing for E-commerce operations such as warehousing and parcel
- Provides SOP/work procedures
- Recommends updates and changes
- Daily liaison with customer, carriers, and internal staff for coordination
- Maintains essential documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible
- Work on internal processes for potential e-commerce business
- Monitors trends and reports changes to Management for action
- Ability to use Logistics System Modules(FIS/TMS/WMS) to manage inbound and outbound shipments, transloading and KPI management
Requirements for Supply Chain Operator
- Bilingual in Korean
- 3+ years of experience in the E-Commerce or logistic industry
- Knowledge of web development, maintenance, and troubleshooting required
- Ability to understand complex data and narrow down to essential information
- Proficient using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Distinct customer orientation, professional presence and assertiveness
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and negotiating skills