Full-time, part-time (flexible schedule)
Bring your creative and collaborative skills to this highly rated Physical Therapy clinic. This Marketing Coordinator/ Communications Specialist role will focus on community engagement across social media channels.
As a Marketing Coordinator/Communications Specialist, you will create marketing plans to bring on new patients, conduct market research, manage all our online platforms, and improve our brand reputation. Marketing or communications experience is a big plus, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications.
- Managing visibility through digital and social media marketing (open to Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, TikTok)
- Plan, promote, and execute both live and virtual events
- Develop marketing plans to increase brand awareness and bring on new patients through various sources
- Perform online research and implement creative strategy to market to new territories
- Improve brand reputation through ads, email promotions, web content, and overall online presence
- Background or education in marketing or communications or related field, preferred
- Proficient in computer skills
- Skillful writing, excellent communication
- Strong listening skills with the ability to translate concepts into deliverables
- An eye for detail!
- Proficiency with social media platforms is a plus
- Experience in a healthcare setting is a big plus, but not required!