Dental Patient Care Coordinator
Herald Square Dental
New York, NY 10001
$18-$25/hour depending on experience
Benefits: Health Insurance, PTO
Full-time: Monday - Friday. Saturday rotations (once per month) required.
A busy midtown practice is seeking a bright, well-spoken, energetic dental patient care coordinator! They offer a challenging career opportunity in a team oriented environment.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This office is COVID prepared. This office is closely following all CDC, ADA and OSHA guidelines in an effort to keep all team members and patients safe.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Dental Office experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Dental software knowledge
- Dental insurance knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting/registering patients. Updating patient's records
- Scheduling and maximizing patient flow for productivity
- Maintain current and efficient schedule
- Knowledge of dental software is a plus
- Payment/co-payment collections
- Financing Arrangements/CareCredit applications
- Treatment Planning & Presentation
- Patient email communication management
- Deliver a first class patient experience
Ratings are not for public view, and are only shown to employers when a job seeker is matched to a job. Raters cannot see your ratings from others. Job seekers see ratings in aggregate without knowing how an individual rated them. Raters can be blocked and you may opt out at any time.