Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Samsung SDS is looking to add a Claims Operator to their Plano, TX location. Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global market with unique logistics services. If you are self-motivated and can work with a cross-functional team, we want to hear from you!
As a Claims Operator you will perform tasks including data entry, generating and validating reports and documents, answering phones, and filing/emailing customers/vendors in terms of communication.
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSLC1
Responsibilities for Claims Operator
- File shortage claims based on shortage investigation from SP report management, theft notification, WH notification
- File damage claims, update new claims, remove closed/paid claims
- Communicate with 3PL/Carrier/Client
- Gather BOL, POD, and claim invoices
- Analyze claims, payment data on monthly basis for reporting to client
- Update all outbound information
- Review UPS tracking and invoice deductions to determine credit validity
- Update SP report on weekly basis to share with Client claim team for review
Requirements for Claims Operator
- Relevant experience in a Cargo Claim operation position
- Transportation/Logistics, Inventory control and/or Warehousing operations experience is a helpful
- General knowledge of shipping operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, problem-solving skills
- Computer skills: ability to understand and perform job tasks using computer programs, such as MS Office Products (particularly excellent for Excel) and ERP system knowledge