an hour + competitive benefits
Immediately hiring a Branch Operations Supervisor at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your customer service or financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Branch Operation Supervisor Associate provides sales leadership, through their own production, as well as the oversight of sales and services tasks; and works closely with key partners to achieve sales and service objectives while maintaining operational integrity.
Responsibilities for Operations Supervisor
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment regularly, including the comparison and evaluation of possible courses of conduct, and to act or make a decision after the various possibilities have been considered, free from immediate direction or supervision but ultimately responsible to the branch manager
- Resolve client service issues and responds to more complex client complaints and questions
- Schedule and direct the work of employees
- Maintain production or sales records for use in supervision or control of employees
- Appraise and coach to employee productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending changes in employee status
- Handle employee complaints and grievances; determine the techniques to be used by employees
- Keep the branch in compliance with all bank policies and procedures
- Approve teller transactions as needed
Requirements for Operations Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in retail banking, sales, new accounts, customer service, loan processes or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Strong customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills
- Ability to lead a group and work effectively with people in various job capacities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer programs, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Knowledge of lending processes and procedures
- Valid driver's license