Immediately hiring a Branch Operations Supervisor at San Diego's awarded Best Bank! Competitive benefits offered. A GREAT opportunity to level up your customer service or financial banking services career.
If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you! This workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
The Branch Operation Supervisor Associate provides sales leadership, through their own production, as well as the oversight of sales and services tasks; and works closely with key partners to achieve sales and service objectives while maintaining operational integrity.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #FBS
Requirements for Operations Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in retail banking, sales, new accounts, customer service, loan processes or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Strong customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills
- Ability to lead a group and work effectively with people in various job capacities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer programs, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets etc.
- Knowledge of lending processes and procedures
Requirements for Senior Logistics Operator
- Bilingual (Korean) required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Advanced skills using Outlook and Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solver mindset, self-motivated, organized, strong work ethic