Full-Time: Extendable contract offered by HR Partner (Metabyte)
Immediately Hiring! Bilingual in Korean is preferred!
Do you love thinking analytically to navigate complex challenges? Samsung SDS is looking for a Billing Specialist that can speak Korean to add to their team in Austin, TX! If you're ready for the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
As a Billing Specialist, you will play an important role in making sure all billing duties are executed and optimized. You will communicate with teams across Samsung SDS to process billing, prepare correction forms, and investigate any errors. Ability to speak Korean is preferred, but not required!
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! You may learn more about us on our company website, but please do not call our office regarding job applications. #SDSAE1
- Process customer billing accurately and within requested time
- Manage, analyze & prepare correction forms for billing corrections in access database
- Understand and discuss essential freight documentation that supports charges invoiced and is required for payment
- Possess a knowledge and understanding of how Billing functions affect P&L.
- Able to audit carrier freight bills and Interpret tariffs and contracts
- Investigate and diagnose potential errors and duplicate carrier billing
- Perform profit and loss management, planning, forecasting, inspection for revenue/cost/BS account and related reporting
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Account Receivable, Invoicing or Transportation/Logistics related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated effective communication and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- PC experience including Excel and data entry skills
- A self-starter attitude with an ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, accuracy and strong attention to detail