Hiring Immediately! Open to entry level candidates, all training is provided!
Melmed Center is looking for a passionate Behavioral Technician to join their Team! This medical office helps provide a compassionate, state of the art approach to the assessment and treatment of behavioral, educational and developmental challenges in children and adults.
As a Behavioral Health Technician you will constantly learn something new, meet new people to collaborate with, and practice new ways to recognize behavioral responses. If you are ready to make a difference, we want to hear from you! A great opportunity to become an ABA Therapist.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #TAO1
Responsibilities for Registered Behavioral Technician
- Provide one-on-one direct services implementing the treatment plan in the home, school and community setting as created by the BCBA
- Collect data, write progress notes, and create materials
- Effectively respond to challenging behaviors based on the Behavior Intervention Plan
- Attend staff trainings and meetings at the Scottsdale office
- Maintain RBT credentialing requirements (once RBT certification is obtained)
Requirements for Registered Behavioral Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A plus is you have Behavioral Technician experience
- Passion for working with children and adults
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with patients and colleagues