Samsung SDS is looking for a Bilingual IT Business Intelligence Manager to join the team in Plano, TX! As an IT BI Manager, you will implement the best business practices to optimize spending and support asset lifecycle. If IT or Business Intelligence is your game, we want to hear from you!
Samsung SDS needs a knowledgeable and reliable IT Business Intelligence Manager to strategically plan, monitor, and record assets to ensure compliance throughout its lifecycle. Ability to speak Korean is required!
Please note that this employer requires all applicants for on-site roles to be fully vaccinated for Covid 19.
Responsibilities for IT Business Intelligence Manager
- Develop and maintain processes for managing and tracking the full IT BI asset
- Track inventory of all IT Business Intelligence assets throughout their life cycle
- Reconcile, audit and validate software licenses
- Maintain asset database, central libraries and tools
- Work closely with national sites to ensure policy compliance
- Receive and process hardware and software requests
- Perform spot checks on equipment and software as required
Requirements for IT Business Intelligence Manager
- Bilingual in Korean is required
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- A plus if you have experience working in the IT, asset management, business intelligence or similar area
- Knowledge of full IT Asset life cycle is a bonus