This Gourmet Supermarket is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to support general affairs, health and safety tasks. This Supermarket is a rapidly growing company that will give you amazing cross training and exposure to all dimensions of our operations, in addition to being a part of a stellar team and family. This position will be based out of Draeger's Offices in South San Francisco.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting employees and producing weekly departmental reports. Excellent communication and verbal skills are a must! You will work closely with different departments as needed.
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Answer, filter and direct phone calls
- Manage company's email and respond or forward inquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Create, update and mail Excel spreadsheets for various company operations
- Monitor all visitor activity and ensure Good Manufacturing Practice policy compliance
- File, copy and scan documents
- Monitor and distribute internal and external mails/packages
- Produce weekly departmental reports and distribute to the Owner and Managers
- Set aside and collect Credit Card receipts for Credit Card reconciliation
- Support outsourced AP inquiries and duties
- Assist HR with posting job ads and assigning Employee training
- Support owners and other departments as needed
Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor's degree in related field: Administration, Human Resources or relevant Administrative experience
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Flexible in a variety of situations and be a team player
- Able to follow instructions and established procedures with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have strong computer skills e.g. MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook etc.