Immediately Hiring an Administrative Assistant with Experience in a Medical Office Setting!
Are you ready to take your administrative career up a few notch? Leading Skin Care Centers is looking for a stellar Administrative Assistant to join the team based in Manteca CA! If you have great work ethic, excellent administrative skills, then we want to hear from you!
This company is dedicated to providing excellent business support across diverse industry verticals and to individuals worldwide. To be a successful Administrative Assistant you will be highly organized, carry excellent customer service skills and have experience in a medical office setting.
SCROLL DOWN TO APPLY BELOW! #CAM1
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant
- Verify third party insurances
- Handle multi-line phones
- Schedule appointments
- Update information on file
- Regularly support operational staff with administrative support
- Other Font Admin Assistant duties
Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- Experience in a medical office setting is a must!
- Proficient computer skills for data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Open to learning about different services and products in the office
- Self motivated, organized, with a strong work ethic